德國 Offenburg University
Study in English - Live in Germany
Offenburg’s Graduate School - The place to build your future
我們將於2022/01/20 晚上邀請學校代表共同舉辦線上說明會，歡迎報名參加: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dfPgxQBLTTaHlAPDLTlqzA
Offenburg University is a research-rich, high-performance institution in the Black Forest, a German economic powerhouse. We are among the top five in applied research in the south-west and an active member of the European University Association. Offenburg is a highly-ranked university according to the CHE ranking, forming a thriving community with 4,500 students on two campuses.
It is known for its emphasis on practical skills and applied research. Its close ties to the regional business community include many world-renowned companies.
It is also strongly committed to providing an internationally oriented education. In particular, the English-taught Master's programmes of the Graduate School have won a number of awards, including the DAAD's quality label "TOP 10 International Master's Degree Courses Made in Germany".
International students from all five continents choose to study at Offenburg knowing that their cultures will be respected and appreciated.
Offenburg University’s Graduate School offers you the following English-taught Master’s Degree Programs:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Biotechnology
- Master of Science (MSc) in Communication and Media Engineering
- Master of Science (MSc) in Enterprise & IT Security
- Master of Science (MSc) in Process Engineering
- Master of Science (MSc) in Renewable Energy and Data Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business Consulting
- Application-oriented degree programs with excellent career opportunities
- Small student-teacher ratio and hands-on instruction
- Very well-equipped laboratories and facilities
- Comprehensive, individual services for international students
- Safe and friendly environment with easy access to Europe's tourist attractions